Subscribe to our RSS News Feed...
Hosting Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to our hosting services.
- Fees that are due on a yearly basis are to be received prior to the agreed renewal date.
- Special price offers on hosting apply to the first year only.
- The Supplier reserves the right to disable subscribed services should payment not be received prior to the agreed renewal date.
- The Supplier does not allow Adult, Warez, illegal MP3 Sites or IRC Bots on the server.
- The Supplier does not allow these programs: Ikonboard, Yabb cgi board, Ultimter bulletin board, phpBB or derivatives.
- The Customer may not store more data in their account than the allotted server space.
- The Hosting service provided is for the use of the named Customer only. The Customer must not divulge the password to any other person or company, and should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- Spamming, or the sending of unsolicited email, from the server or using an email address that is maintained on the server for sending illegal or Adult material is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- If the Customer cancels their account, the Supplier will refund any full months paid after the initial three months subject to terms. The Supplier requires notice in writing that the Customer wishes to close the account. The Supplier will not refund any payment made for the first three months of service, nor will the Supplier refund any accounts that breach these terms and conditions.
- The Supplier reserves the right to remove any accounts at any time, where payments are not received in accordance with the agreement.
- The Customer must accept responsibility for their accounts, including any domains that are in use.
- The Customer will be informed of any changes, updates or additions to the hosting service
- Invoiced accounts will not be entitled to use web space until payment is received.
- It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of all data stored on your allocated server space. The Supplier will not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- When your account is closed, all files (including web pages, etc.) will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without notice, including any breach of these terms.
- Accounts where payments are not received by the due dates are liable to be terminated.
- By logging into your account, or uploading files to it, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Custom CGI scripts are allowed, however if a script causes performance issues on the server, the Supplier reserves the right to remove that script, and if necessary the whole site.
- The Customer must not leave the home directory at any time, other than to log off.
- The Customer must not attempt to gain the privileges of another user.
- Interfering with the following files will result in your telnet access being removed or your account being terminated - access_log - bash_history - .bash_logout - .bash_profile - .bashrc.
- If your bandwidth reaches the points where it has an adverse affect on other Customers we reserve the right to disable the site until the Customer has reduced bandwidth usage.
- Each hosting package includes a nominated amount of bandwidth, if usage exceeds the nominated amount then the Supplier reserves the right to charge for the extra bandwidth used.
- The Customer will be responsible for the content of their pages, including obtaining the legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate UK law. In particular the customer indemnifies the supplier against any claims made by third parties in respect of the customers website content.
- The Customer will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via the Customer’s page(s).
- We reserve the right to remove material deemed inappropriate from the Customer’s web pages, without prior notice.
- We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should therefore not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has or they have been registered. Any action taken by you before such notification is at your own risk;
- We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us.
- While The Supplier will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, the Supplier does not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorised users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email or web space.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to make available to you at all times the Server and the Services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
- Because of the scale of our charges we are unable to offer a service level agreement.
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart: